Mini Youth Sports Camp
We run an exciting programme of Mini Youth Sports Camps for children aged seven to 12.
These camps are for four days and run during school holidays, offering coaching in a variety of sports.
Each week ends with a Friday tournament day with medals and prizes up for grabs. The timetable for the week also includes at least two swimming sessions.
Advanced bookings for four-day camps: £20 per day or £65 for all four days. On the day: £25 per day or £65 for all four days.
Standard sports camps run daily from 9.30am and 4pm daily.
The Mini Youth Sports club will be run at Medway Park during the May break on:
- Tuesday 29 May to Friday 1 June
It will be run at Medway Park and Strood Sports Centre during the summer holidays on:
- Tuesday 24 July to Friday 27 July
- Tuesday 31 July to Friday 3 August
- Tuesday 7 August to Friday 10 August
- Tuesday 14 August to Friday 17 August
- Tuesday 21 August to Friday 24 August
You can book for single days or up to four days for these sports camps.
New-look sports camps 2018
Our new-look sports camps for 2018 have new options that you can add on to personalise your experience at the Mini Youth Sports Club.
These additional options are only available at Medway Park, and there are no member discounts available.
Additional options include:
- Breakfast Club: 8.30am arrival. Includes breakfast and an extra hour of sports coaching for £10 extra a day
- Twilight Club: 5pm pick up. Includes an extra hour of sports coaching for £5 extra a day.
- Swim crash courses: 9am to 9.30am daily. Crash course beginners' swimming lessons for £24 a week
- Swim crash courses plus breakfast: 8am arrival for £40 a week
Please note that these additional options must be booked at least 2 days in advance.
To book a place email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact number and what package you would like to book. For more information call 01634 338 214.