Athlete Support Programme
We offer an Athlete Support Programme to help Medway's athletes aged 12 to 21 competing at county level and higher.
The programme gives athletes:
- reduced physiotherapy rates for services provided by the University of Kent
- Shokk membership for under 16s with extended access until 6pm (county or higher)
- Gym & Swim membership for 16 plus (regional levels and above)
To qualify, you must:
- live in Medway or be a Medway athlete studying at university whose parents still live in Medway
- be aged 12 to 21 on 1 April 2019
- if under 16: represent the county/county team (or be ranked in the top 10 at county level for individual sports with official county rankings), or a higher representative level, in a Sport England funded sport
- if over 16: represent the region, or a regional team, or a higher representation level, in a Sport England funded sport
If you are over 21 but compete at a national level, visit the Kent FANS scheme website, where another appropriate offer may be available.
Applying for the Athlete Support Programme
To apply you will need to:
- list full details, answering the qualification criteria above within your email
- attach a supporting letter from your county officer, club or NGB supporting your application and your standing
- email your completed application to email@example.com
Applications are currently closed.