Mini Youth Sports Camp
We run an exciting programme of Mini Youth Sports Camps for children aged seven to 12.
These camps are for four days and run during school holidays, offering coaching in a variety of sports.
Each week ends with a Friday tournament day with medals and prizes up for grabs. The timetable for the week also includes at least two swimming sessions.
Advanced bookings for four-day camps: £20 per day or £65 for all four days. On the day: £25 per day or £65 for all four days.
Please note the four day offer is for consecutive days in the same week only. A discount is available for Junior members and children of Premier members of Medway's Sports Centres.
2018/19 Camp dates
Standard sports camps run daily from 9.30am and 4pm daily.
The sports camps will be run at Medway Park and Strood Sports Centre during October 2018 and between February and May 2019:
- Tuesday 23 October to Friday 26 October 2019
- Tuesday 19 February to Friday 22 February 2019
- Tuesday 9 April to Friday 12 April 2019
- Tuesday 16 April to Thursday 18 April 2019
- Tuesday 28 May to Friday 31 May 2019
You can book for single days or up to four days for these sports camps.
New-look sports camps 2018
Our new-look sports camps for 2018 have new options that you can add on to personalise your experience at the Mini Youth Sports Club.
These additional options are only available at Medway Park, and there are no member discounts available.
Additional options include:
- Breakfast Club: 8.30am arrival. Includes breakfast and an extra hour of sports coaching for £10 extra a day
- Twilight Club: 5pm pick up. Includes an extra hour of sports coaching for £5 extra a day
- Swim crash courses: 9am to 9.30am daily. Crash course beginners' swimming lessons for £24 a week
- Swim crash courses plus breakfast: 8am arrival for £40 a week
Please note that these additional options must be booked at least 2 days in advance.
To book a place email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact number and what package you would like to book. For more information call 01634 338 214.