Get a replacement permit if yours is lost or stolen

If your permit is stolen you must report this to us immediately by emailing

If it has been stolen, it will help your request for a replacement if you provide a crime reference number, which we can check with the police.

We charge a £15 administration fee to replace your permit.

How to get a replacement permit

  1. Download this replacement permit form
  2. Complete the form
  3. Post it to: Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, Kent, ME4 4TR.

When you post the form, include a cheque made payable to Medway Council for £15.