Mini Youth Sports Camp
Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates
We will restart the holiday sports camps programme from June 2021. This is in line with government guidelines.
Mini Youth Sports Camp
Medway Sport offers an exciting programme of Mini Youth Sports Camps for children aged 7 to 12.
The team of experienced, DBS-checked sports coaches deliver fun-packed sessions of carefully managed coaching and games in a variety of sports during the school holidays.
During summer 2020 we reviewed the programme to offer only morning and afternoon sessions in small groups.
Due to the relaxing of government guidelines, lunchtime provision will return. This means we can accept full day bookings.
Social distancing and regular cleaning of equipment will remain, in line with the latest COVID-19 guidance.
Next camp dates and programme
The next camp dates will be from Tuesday 1 June to Friday 4 June 2021 at Medway Park Sports Centre.
Each morning will begin with fun warm up games and each afternoon ends with multi-skills and evasion games.
There are specific sports themed for each session:
- Tuesday: football (morning) and badminton (afternoon)
- Wednesday: basketball (morning) and pickleball (afternoon)
- Thursday: cricket (morning) and tennis (afternoon)
- Friday: tag rugby (morning) and rounders (afternoon).
- £10 per half-day session
- £20 per full day session
- £65 for the week (all 8 sessions over 4 days).
Medway Sport Premier Members get a 20% discount.
- morning sessions run from 9.30am to 12.30pm (you can drop your child off from 9.15am)
- afternoon sessions run from 1pm to 4pm.
- Activities are designed to allow children within each group to maintain social distancing as much as possible.
- All equipment is cleaned before each session.
- Where children are booked on multiple sessions throughout the week, we prioritise keeping children within the same groups as much as possible.
- Households or children from the same school will be placed in the same groups as much as possible.
Book a place
Use our online form to register a place on the Mini Youth Sports Camp.
Once we've received your application, we'll contact you to take payment and confirm your child's place.
To complete the form, you'll need the following details:
- your name, email address and phone number
- your address
- your child's name and date of birth
- any relevant medical details.