Mini Youth Sports Camp
Our Mini Youth Sports Camps are a safe and exciting holiday activity programme for your children.
We offer high quality multi-sport coaching for children aged 7 to 11. The camps take place during the school holidays at Medway's sports centres.
Our team of experienced sports coaches deliver fun-packed sessions of carefully managed coaching and games in a variety of indoor and outdoor sports.
We offer a variety of sessions throughout the week, these include:
- full day.
All coaches are DBS-checked, and the weekly programme of sports and activities are planned by our physical education and school sport specialists. You can be assured of a safe and high-quality experience for your child.
HAF (Holiday Activity Fund) offer a limited number of free places at our Sports Camps for children who receive benefit-related free school meals. The HAF places within our Sports Camps are available Easter, Summer and Christmas holidays only and are part of Medway Go activities.
Mini Youth Sports Camp
Dates are to be confirmed.
The session costs are:
- £11 per half-day session
- £22 per full day session
- £77 for the week (all 8 sessions over 4 days).
Medway Sport Premier Members get a 20% discount.
Sessions and programmes
- 9.30am to 12.30pm (you can drop your child off from 9.15am).
- 1pm to 4pm (you can drop your child off from 1pm).
All day sessions:
- 9.30am to 4pm.
Sessions may include:
- Laser Tag
- swimming and water games
- basketball and dodgeball
If you would like to see a full itinerary for each day, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book a place
Bookings are open online prior to each camp
To make an online booking and payment:
- Register for a free Holiday Sport Camp Junior membership
- Under 'centre' choose the sports centre you would like your child to attend sessions at
- Under 'membership category' choose Holiday Sports Camp Junior (this membership is free)
- Complete the details for your child and follow all the steps and click 'continue'
- After you have set up your account, log in to your account and choose the sessions you would like to book.
Download the iScuba app:
Alternatively you can:
- visit the sports centre
- email email@example.com to request a call back
Using our online booking form
Once registered you can set up a user account and make all your bookings and payments online. If you would like further instructions to set up an account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to book places for multiple children, initially you will need to complete a new Holiday Sport Camp Junior membership for each child, then they will all be set up under your account. You need to use the same email address for all members.
To complete the session booking form, you’ll need:
- your name, email address and phone number
- your address
- the child’s name and date of birth
- any relevant medical details
- a credit or debit card and the cardholder’s details.
If you need help with the online form, email email@example.com and a member of the team will contact you.
If you need to cancel your child’s place due to illness, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll offer credit for a future camps date for illness or other exceptional circumstances. We are unable to offer refunds.