Mini Youth Sports Camp
Medway Sport offers an exciting programme of Mini Youth Sports Camps for children aged seven to 12.
These camps are for four days and run during school holidays at Medway Park.
The team of experienced, DBS checked sports coaches are ready to run the fun-packed week of coaching and games in a variety of sports.
New specific sport sessions for 2020
We are now offering the chance to book individual morning or afternoon sessions for specific sports, as well as the whole-day session option.
Bookings for four-day camps cost:
- £20 per day or £65 for all four days if you book in advance
- £25 per day or £65 for all four days if you pay on the day
- £10 per individual morning or afternoon session
- £5 per day for Breakfast and Twilight Club
The four day offer is for consecutive days in the same week only.
A discount for whole-day or week bookings is available for Junior members and children of Premier Members of Medway's Sports Centres.
2020 camp dates
Standard sports camps run daily from 9.30am and 4pm daily.
Morning sessions run from 10am to 12.30pm and afternoon sessions 1.15pm to 3.45pm.
We also offer a Breakfast or Twilight Club and swimming crash course options for an additional charge.
The next camps will run on:
- Tuesday 18 February to Friday 21 February 2020
- Tuesday 7 April to Friday 17 April 2020
- Tuesday 26 May to Friday 29 May 2020
February half term sports programme
- morning: racket sports with ex-Kent badminton player Stephen King
- afternoon fun and games followed by swimming games and mermaid taster sessions in the pool
- morning: Wheelchair Rugby League with Level 2 World Rugby League coach Bobbie. An all-inclusive sport for disabled and non-disabled participants.
- afternoon: Futsal with FA Level 2 football coach Cat
- morning: basketball with our competitive basketball-playing coach Tom
- afternoon: fun and games followed by swimming games and Rookie Lifeguard sessions with experienced Royal Life Saving Society (RLSS) and Swim England instructor Lexie
- morning: Goalball or Blind Football with Tom and Andy, who is specifically qualified to coach football to people with disabilities. An all-inclusive sport for those with or without a visual impairments. Blindfolds will be provided.
- afternoon: Football Friday with FA-qualified coaches Andy and Tom
We're also offering:
- Breakfast Club: 8.30am arrival. Includes breakfast and an extra hour of sports coaching for an extra £10 a day
- Twilight Club: 5pm pick up. Includes an extra hour of sports coaching for an extra £5 a day
- Swim crash courses: 9am to 9.30am or 9.30am-10am daily. You can book crash course beginners' swimming lessons for an extra £24 a week
- Swim crash courses plus breakfast: 8am arrival for £40 a week
These additional options must be booked at least two days in advance.
Book a place at the Mini Youth Sports Camp
To book a place email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact number and what package you would like to book.
For more information call 01634 338 184.