University accommodation

If you go to university you can live in student accommodation. This may be halls of residence or in a shared flat or house with other students. 

You must apply for a student loan to cover the cost of your rent. You can do this on Student Finance England.

You'll be responsible for paying your term-time rent. 

While you are at university, we can pay for your holiday accommodation rent if there is a need. Our management team will decide how much we can pay. 

Speak to your personal advisor to find out more about university accommodation.