Mini Youth Sports Camp
Our Mini Youth Sports Camps are a safe and exciting holiday activity programme for your children.
We offer high quality multi-sport coaching for children aged 7 to 12. The camps take place during the school holidays at Medway's sports centres.
Our team of experienced sports coaches deliver fun-packed sessions of carefully managed coaching and games in a variety of indoor and outdoor sports.
We offer a variety of sessions throughout the week, these include:
- full day.
All coaches are DBS-checked, and the weekly programme of sports and activities are planned by our physical education and school sport specialists. You can be assured of a safe and high-quality experience for your child.
Mini Youth Sports Camp dates
Strood Sports Centre
- Monday 25 July to Thursday 28 July 2022, 9.30am to 4pm
- Monday 1 August to Thursday 4 August 2022, 9.30am to 4pm
- Monday 8 August to Thursday 11 August 2022, 9.30am to 4pm
- Monday 15 August to Thursday 18 August 2022, 9.30am to 4pm.
- Tuesday 26 July to Friday 29 July 2022, 9.30am to 4pm
- Tuesday 2 August to Friday 5 August 2022, 9.30am to 4pm
- Tuesday 9 August to Friday 12 August 2022, 9.30am to 4pm
- Tuesday 16 August to Friday 19 August 2022, 9.30am to 4pm.
The session costs are:
- £10 per half-day session
- £20 per full day session
- £65 for the week (all 8 sessions over 4 days).
Medway Sport Premier Members get a 20% discount.
HAF (Holiday Activity Fund) free places
A limited number of free places are available at our Sports Camps for children who receive benefit-related free school meals.
These places are for full day bookings and a hot lunch is
You can book a place through the Medway Go website.
If you would like more information about the Medway Go sessions, contact email@example.com.
Sessions and programmes
- morning sessions: 9.30am to 12.30pm (you can drop your child off from 9.15am)
- afternoon sessions: 1pm to 4pm (you can drop your child off from 1pm)
- all day sessions: 9.30am to 4pm.
Book a place
Bookings are now open for July and August 2022.
To make an online booking and payment:
- Register for a free Holiday Sport Camp Junior membership
- Under 'centre' choose the sports centre you would like your child to attend sessions at
- Under 'membership category' choose Holiday Sports Camp Junior (this membership is free)
- Complete the details for your child and follow all the steps and click 'continue'
- After you have set up your account, log in to your account and choose the sessions you would like to book.
Download the iScuba app:
Alternatively you can:
- visit the sports centre
- email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a call back
- telephone the booking line:
- Strood: 01634 333 948
- Medway Park: 01634 336 652.
Using our online booking form
Once registered you can set up a user account and make all your bookings and payments online. If you would like further instructions to set up an account, please email email@example.com.
If you need to book places for multiple children, initially you will need to complete a new Holiday Sport Camp Junior membership for each child, then they will all be set up under your account. You need to use the same email address for all members.
To complete the session booking form, you’ll need:
- your name, email address and phone number
- your address
- the child’s name and date of birth
- any relevant medical details
- a credit or debit card and the cardholder’s details.
If you need help with the online form, email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will contact you.
If you need to cancel your child’s place due to illness, email email@example.com.
We'll offer credit for a future camps date for illness or other exceptional circumstances. We are unable to offer refunds.