Mini Youth Sports Camp
Our Mini Youth Sports Camps are a safe and exciting holiday activity programme for your children.
We offer high quality multi-sport coaching for children aged 7 to 12. The camps take place during the school holidays at Medway's sports centres.
Our team of experienced sports coaches deliver fun-packed sessions of carefully managed coaching and games in a variety of indoor and outdoor sports.
We offer a variety of sessions throughout the week, these include:
- full day.
All coaches are DBS-checked, and the weekly programme of sports and activities are planned by our physical education and school sport specialists. You can be assured of a safe and high-quality experience for your child.
Social distancing and regular cleaning of equipment will remain, in line with the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance.
February 2022 half term dates
- Strood Sports Centre: Monday 14 February to Thursday 17 February 2022
- Medway Park Sports Centre: Tuesday 15 February to Friday 18 February 2022.
The session costs are:
- £10 per half-day session
- £20 per full day session
- £65 for the week (all 8 sessions over 4 days).
Medway Sport Premier Members get a 20% discount.
Sessions and programmes
- morning sessions: 9.30am to 12.30pm (you can drop your child off from 9.15am)
- afternoon sessions: 1pm to 4pm
- all day sessions: 9.30am to 4pm.
Book a place on the February half-term camp
You will be able to use our online form to book a place on the February half-term camp Mini Youth Sports Camp soon.
If you need to book places for multiple children, you'll need to complete a separate booking form and payment for each child individually.
If you wish to book places for you child at more than one location, complete a separate booking form for each location.
To complete the form, you’ll need:
- your name, email address and phone number
- your address
- child’s name and date of birth
- any relevant medical details
- a credit or debit card and the cardholder’s details.
If you need help with the online form, email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will contact you.
If you need to cancel your child’s place due to illness, email email@example.com.
We'll offer credit for a future camps date for illness or other exceptional circumstances. We are unable to offer refunds.