Our sports centres are closed until further notice, in line with government advice on social distancing, to help prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
We confirm the following information for our gym members, swimming lesson customers and clubs:
Medway Sport Members
- We will be freezing all membership payments with immediate effect at no cost to you. We will not take further money from your account while the centres are closed. You do not need to take any action.
- We will give members a 10-day credit on their account when we re-open to reflect the closure during March.
- If you have paid for an annual membership, this will be extended by the period of time that the centres are closed.
Medway Sport Swim Academy Lessons
- Swimming lesson customers will be credited on their account for any missed lessons following our closure from Saturday, 21 March. These lessons will be credited to your account for the new term of lessons when we re-open.
- Existing customers will get priority re-enrolment in the first week of enrolment. This will be for the next term of lessons, once lessons are able to resume.
- We give a full refund to customers who had a party booked at one of our sports centres.
- Clubs with block bookings who have paid in advance will have the cost of these discounted when their sessions resume.
- We will extend annual admission passes by the period of time the centres are closed.